Sunday, November 11, 2007



Clean & Green Week, 9 November 2007

9.30am - 12.30pm


Parents volunteers were invited together with the school staff to attend a Terrarium workshop conducted by our SAC member, Mr Terence in the school AVA room.
The following article is shared by our PSG Exco, Admin Support Cordinator, Mdm Asiah.

In this Clean & Green Week , I had attended a gardening workshop at the school. It is a great opportunity for me to learn what is terrarium plants that we can keep it in our home. Mr Terence had taught me a lot about nature & how we shld value nature.
Even we don't have much time, atleast I know how I could create a small garden in a glass and even in our Hunny water bottle, it's really creative. Thank you to Mrs Janet Ng who had invited me to this workshop , it's really enjoyable moments for me.

Thank you
Pictures : Terrarium plant in a fish tank,Terrarium plant a big glass bowl,Terrarium in Hunny water bottle