Friday, May 30, 2008

Working Together


I am glad that the video is well accepted by all. My name is Rosita Lea Sharif & I have 3 children. One being in Greenridge, Siti Aishah from 1 Joy. The other two elder ones are in Sec 3 in West Spring and Sec 2 in St Joseph's Institution.

In 2006, my eldest daughter entered West Spring Sec. Sch. I felt as if I am the one entering secondary education. Things have changed so much since I was in a secondary school. I believe I must be involved in order to keep abreast of the times and changes from the ministry. To cut the story short, I have been in the pro-term committee since its inception in 2006 till now as its Secretary. My daughter will be sitting for her 'O' level exams in 2009 and along with her, I will be graduating too.

Siti Aishah have been pestering me since January 2008 to join the PSG in Greenridge but I was just too stretch for time. Furthermore I am not familiar on how a primary school PSG works. I believe the mechanics of it is different. I humbly request your guidance in this. I would like to slowly blend in with all of you and work well together.

I am humbled by this invitation to join the Greenridge family. I hope my small contribution will go far with the students and motivate them further to excel in their studies. Thank you!

Blogged by
Rosita